Gage Conference Muscle 2020
The 2020 Gage Muscle
Conference will be held from Tuesday 21st April to Thursday 23rd April 2020 at
at Canberra Boys Grammar School, ACT.
Sessions will start at 11.00 am Tuesday 21st April and finish mid-afternoon Thursday 23rd April.
Skeletal muscle growth, development and fatigue
Ryanodine receptors and channelopathies
Ca2+ signalling in muscle
Cardiac function and disease
Evolving list of Confirmed Sessions and Invited SpeakersRyanodine receptors from different perspective
Structural and functional exploits of the calcium release unit
- Bradley Launikonis (University of Queensland) (Chair)
- Robyn Rebbeck (University of Minnesota)
- Razvan Cornea (University of Minnesota)
- Michelle Munro – (University Otago)
- Marco Casarotto (Australian National University) (Chair)
- Dmitry Shishmarev (Australian National University)
- Emily Rowland (Australian National University)
- Miranda Grounds (University of Western Australia) (Chair)
- Peter Arthur (University of Western Australia)
- Connie Jackaman (Curtin University in WA)
- Gina Ravenscroft (University of Western Australia)
- Angela Dulhunty (Australian national University) (Chair)
- Pete Jones (University of Otago)
- Derek Laver (University of Newcastle)
The 2020 Gage lecture will be delivered by Associate Professor Nicole Beard, University of Canberra.
Registration will be through this website starting Early February.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission is TBA.
Website: Dave Davey
- Website: Dave Davey